Pages

Day 31:

Monday, February 14, 2011

So I was thinking about our wedding today, and I thought that I would try to remember all the songs from that day.

The seating of our parents and family: only time enya
Brides maids: going to the chapel
Bride: What a wonderful world
My song to honey: Valentine
Honeys song to me: lone star AMAZED
First kiss: kiss me
Exit song: The Marines hymn

Cake cutting: How sweet it is to be loved by you
Garter: she’s got legs
bouquet: girls just want to have fun
Our first dance: can’t get enough of your love babe
Dance with my daddy: Butterfly kisses
Last song of the night: They way you look tonight

It really was the best day of my life so far! I wish That every thing was digital, then like it is now.
So I could have all the cool stuff that I do for my brides.

Wedding sound track












No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground