Pages

Day 21:

Friday, February 4, 2011

Today was a pretty great day. Other than a mega lack of sleep. One of my best friends came to visit and I was able to do a supper sexy photos shoot for her. Supper busy day tomorrow… Really looking forward to a nice break, which I hope is sometime soon…Just a few days in a row to chill would be amazing!!

So me, my friend and my assistant were talking to day while shooting and we got on the subject of baby names…. Ok so this may offend some people that read this, but this is my option only… Dumb things to name kids after.. Food, example being, Apple, Reuben, or colors… like Burgundy.. To each his own but I really don’t get it!

Ipod song of the day:


And our Friday song:

Clip of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground