Pages

Day 30:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tomorrow is my anniversary. I will be married to my best friend and the love of my life for 11 years. Wow 11 years.. Seems like just yesterday, I met him. I thought he was so cute with his tattoos and his bad boy, recon job… It really was love at first sight. We have been together since our first date.
On our first date we had reservations to a restaurant in Wilmington, but we could not find it.. No GPS 12 years … So after driving around forever Honey says I am starving, how do you feel about pizza? That sounds amazing…The next place we saw, Chuck E Cheese.. It was best date I had ever had.. Then we walked on the beach were we saw a sea turtle lay her eggs. It was amazing!
We had so much in common; it was like our souls had known each other before. I have never met anyone ever, that got me.. Honey does, he is my hero, my lover, my best friend, my everything! We have not always had perfect times but 90 percent of our life together is almost perfect. I could never imagine my life without him!

Ipod song:


Clip of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground