Pages

Day :9

Sunday, January 23, 2011

So time with my sis this weekend was pretty great. I made her do a pinup shoot today. Heehee She is a mommy and does not get to do stuff for her self like she should so it was her bday gift from me, and I finally made her do it. It was really fun to watch her transform for house wife and supper mommy, to sexy rock star vixen. The way she walked out of my studio holding her head up high, was worth a million bucks. Did I mention that I have the best job in the world…. Any whos… I miss honey to day, really badly!! Football is on, and I want so very badly for him to be in his chair screaming at the TV, while I make diner…. I bought stuff today for his V-day box and it will go out tomorrow, lots of yummy goodies!
I lost 2 pounds this week yay! Night I am going to go upstairs with my pups, watch a movie, relax and get ready for the crazy busy week a head of me!

Honey, you are my soulmate, every thing that we have been through for the last 11 years. I still can’t imagine my life without you! You are the first thing that I think of in the morning and the last thing that I think of when I close my eyes. I love that I rock your last name! I love that you are mine, and that I am yours! I love that, I get to grow old with you! Most of all I love that when you return, we finally get to have our babies and our little love story will be complete!
honeys ipod playlist song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground