Pages

Day 13:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

So I usually change my sheets once a week. I have not changed them since honey left 13 days ago.
I have to wash them tomorrow. I might have a nuclear melt down, when I do. My room and my bed still smell like him. So in a sense he is still here, in my head. When I put the new ones on I will spray them with his cologne, but it’s not the same thing…. I shot the cutest little pinup girl today, tats, the hair the whole nine. Her husband left the same time as honey, and she told me that she has not done his laundry or sheets yet and was going to do so today. Needless to say we had a little cry then a little laugh. It’s so funny how most military wives are so connected and we don’t even know each other. Went to pet smart today and loaded the pups up on treats and food. They have been acting out quite a bit since honey left… It usually takes a month or so for them to figure out they are stuck with just mommy, before they level back out. I hope it’s soon though!
Ipod song of the day….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground