Pages

Day 5:

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am supper busy with work witch is great!! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love to do every single day. Plus it helps me keep my mind busy. I started a new Photoshop class by one of my all-time favorite photographers. Yippy!! Happy dance!!! So I am supper excited about that. I love to learn new and awesome ways to do my job.
So I broke a nail to day I have been getting them done, honey likes them, and my assistant talked me in to doing them. I love her by the way. Heehee… Any ways, that lead to me literally gnawing them off my nails. So I guess that’s one good thing about honey being gone.. No nails, no shaving legs. Heehee…
American Idol tonight my guilty pleasure;)
Tonight’s song by random iPod playlist is…. Goodness could I love him any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground