Pages

Day 7

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 7:
Wow one week without my love… I am getting used to being by myself a little.. I can’t believe how much room is in my shower when it’s just me, or how much room is in my bed. But I would do anything to be all cramped up with honey again. I found another note to day from that clever little honey bear.



How did he do this?? He must have been stuffing notes for months. He told me that I would never find them all. Every time I find one, I want to have a massive break down, but I just think of him here and it makes me feel happy, like they were meant to do, not sad that he is not here.
CRAZY busy at work I think that we are shooting 6 days straight next week. So thankful for that, I don’t know what I would do if I had to set home and think all day.
I am really hopping that honey has Skype up soon, it was nice to see him, and I have not been able to do that for a few days now.

So I was looking for a playlist song for tonight when I remembered that it was Friday. It was 12 years ago on a Friday night when my husband, then boyfriend played this song for me since then it has become an anthem for us. Ever single Friday for 12 years my honey has woke me up with these words!! “Good Morning Beautiful it’s Friday and I am in love with you!” So I decided that every single Friday the playlist song will be its Friday I’m in love.
Playlist song

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
Uploaded by manon42. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground