Pages

Day 55:

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 55:

Wow day 55...I wish you were day 365...I miss honey so very badly. I disparately need him lying beside me at night! I went the last three nights without sleep.. I think for all three nights I had a total of 4 hours of sleep. The only good thing that comes from no sleep for me. Is that my mind goes in to supper artist mode I call it…I literally start to dream up these elaborate visions. I use to use that technique when I was in school and had an art project due. My mind is very strange.. Any ways honey is the only person that can get me to sleep when my mind cranks up like that. He lays with me and rubs my little bear paw…(Honeys words) until I fall a sleep. I miss him so much, I need him to calm my mind, I need him so I can feel whole!

Random Ipod song:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, lovely:( I just found out that Spouse will be deploying at the end of the month for 10 months. Wasn't planning on it, but looks like we'll be in the same boat:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry:( Does that mean that you will be staying here? We have to do something if so<3 We also have to get you in for a shoot;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground