Pages

Day 90:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wow day 90…Three months without him, Seems like just yesterday though…At least I can pretty much sleep through the night without nightmares now. Things seem to get a little better some were around day 90 almost always. I am trying not to think about the 90 days left until I see his sweet face, and I am really not trying to think about the fact that he has to go back, after two weeks. 14 days seems so short and so long at the same time, when you say 14 days out loud it seems very long. But when you think that you will only have 14 days to hold him in your arms your heart starts to cry, because 14 days sounds so short, to short!

What a day. While not having honey home for my birthday is very sad. I still had a pretty great day. I got flowers from honeys mom. So sweet. And ballons from my mommy<3 cards and lots of bday wishes. Went to lunch with my grams and a movie with Taylor. Nice day for sure!

Find more Joey+Rory albums at Myspace Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground