Pages

Day 81:

Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh wow…I have been really bad at this the last few weeks… I don’t know, it kind of been like. I could not spare that last little bit of energy to form thoughts. I am trying very hard to pull my head out of my ass, and try to live some sort of normal life while honey is gone. You would think that after 80 plus days this would become less painful..Ummm wrong.. For instance last week it was cold so I went in the closet and grabbed a sweatshirt pulled it over my head…Honey?? Oh. That’s right he wore this the night before he left, somehow it got hung up without hitting the wash…I sat and cried in my closet for a good ten minutes. Have I really become so bad off that just catching a whiff of his smell makes me have a nuclear melt down?.. The rest of the day I walked around with my head in my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground